A pioneer in the probiotic skin care industry, Laboratoire Synbionyme’s probiotic skincare products are now available through VitaBeauti.com.
BOCA RATON, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES, August 13, 2019 /EINPresswire.com/ — Laboratoire Synbionyme’s probiotic skincare product line is now available on the popular online health and wellness portal, VitaBeauti.
A pioneer in the probiotic skincare industry, Laboratoire Synbionyme’s Universal Serum, Clarifying Enzymatic Lotion, Radiance Moisturizing Gel-Cream, 24-Hour Moisturizing Cream, and Progena Lift Cream are now available through VitaBeauti.
“We are thrilled to have our probiotic skincare products on VitaBeauti,” said Dr. Michel Bohbot, CEO of the Paris-based beauty company. “This year we decided to expand our distribution network to the United States, and this is a great first step.”
The secret behind Laboratoire Synbionyme’s probiotic skincare products is its Pro-B3 proprietary formula. Synbionyme's research and development team took two years to develop Pro-B3, which helps restore, balance, and reinforce these barriers. Pro-B3's ingredients are prebiotics, probiotic extract, and Omegas 3, 6 and 9.
Probiotics, just as they do in the gut, provide “good” bacteria that help keep you healthy. Now, pioneers like Dr. Bohbot believe “good” bacteria may lead to healthy and beautiful skin.
It is no coincidence that Harpers Bazaar named probiotic skincare products as one of its 13 big beauty trends in 2019.
In contrast to some skincare products that may cover up damaged skin, Synbionyme's beauty products use prebiotics and probiotics to help restore the equilibrium to the three essential skin barriers: the outer skin, the immune system, and the microbiota.
“It is useless to try to beautify your skin if the basic skin barriers are damaged,” Dr. Bohbot said.
The five skincare products that will be available through VitaBeauti each serve a specific purpose:
• Universal Serum provides exceptional invigorating moisturizing care, regardless of age, skin type or problem.
• 24-Hour Moisturizing Cream helps prevent dry skin and effectively protects it from pollution.
• Radiance Moisturizing Gel-Cream targets mixed and oily skins and shields them from contaminants.
• Progena Lift Cream is an anti-aging product whose comprehensive formula targets fine lines, wrinkles, loss of firmness and dullness.
• Enzymatic Clarifying Lotion is a gentle exfoliant that helps rid the skin of everything that dulls the complexion.
“We plan to expand even more in 2019,” Dr. Bohbot said. “This will be an exciting year for Laboratoire Synbionyme.”
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire