Insurance in Zambia Global Market 2016 Analysis and Forecast to 2021
PUNE, INDIA, November 18, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ — It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Zambian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country. It also includes analysis of the impact of natural hazards on the insurance industry.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Insurance Industry in Zambia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Zambian insurance industry, including:
• An overview of the Zambian insurance industry
• The Zambian insurance industry's growth prospects by segment and category
• A comprehensive overview of the Zambian economy and demographics
• The detailed competitive landscape in the Zambian insurance industry
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Zambian insurance industry
• An analysis of natural hazards in the Zambian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Zambia:
• It provides historical values for the Zambian insurance industry for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the Zambian insurance industry, with market forecasts to 2020.
• It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
• It profiles the top insurance companies in Zambia, and highlights recent developments.
• It covers the economy and demographic structure of Zambia.
• It analyzes the impact of natural hazards in the Zambian insurance industry
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Zambian insurance industry and each segment and category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Zambian insurance industry.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the Zambian insurance industry.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Zambian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
• In 2015, taxes for open-cast mines rose to 20% from 6% and taxes for underground mines rose to 8% from 6%.
• In August 2015, the government declared that 90% of the population is uninsured, and insurance contributed only 1.4% towards GDP.
•The life segment accounted for 34.2% of the industry's gross written premium.
• Motor third-party liability, aviation liability and social insurance are mandatory in the country.
Table of Contents
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHY
4 INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Industry Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium
4.2.3 Assets and investments
5 LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.1.1 Gross written premium
6 NON-LIFE INSURANCE OUTLOOK
6.1 Property Insurance
6.1.1 Gross written premium
6.2 Motor Insurance
6.2.1 Gross written premium
6.3 Liability Insurance
6.3.1 Gross written premium
6.4 Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
6.4.1 Gross written premium
7 PERSONAL ACCIDENT AND HEALTH INSURANCE OUTLOOK
7.1 Personal Accident Insurance
7.1.1 Gross written premium
8 REINSURANCE OUTLOOK
8.1 Premium Ceded
9 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
10 NATURAL HAZARDS
11 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
11.1 Company Profiles
11.1.1 African Life Assurance Company Ltd – company overview
11.1.2 Madison Life Insurance Company Zambia Ltd – company overview
11.1.3 Professional Insurance Corporation Zambia Plc – company overview
11.1.4 ZSIC General Insurance Ltd – company overview
11.1.5 Madison General Insurance Company Zambia Ltd – company overview
12 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
12.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
12.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire